1. Freshly picked, in season produce is at its height in flavor and nutrients.
2. Support your nearby farmers and economic system. Buy local. You also know where the food comes from when it’s grown locally.
3. Fresh fruit and veggies are full of antioxidants and phytonutrients.
4. It’s an outstanding way to get your kids interested. Let them pick out out something new to try, then they are able to help put together a meal or snack for themselves.
5. Supporting your nearby farmers marketplace strengthens your network.
6. Farmers markets offer ingredients that align with government recommendations.
7. Farmers regularly have guidelines for getting ready their products.
8. You can try a brand new fruit or vegetable! Explore your taste!
9. SNAP and WIC government benefits are time-honored at some farmers markets. It’s much better than loading up on junk food too.
10. Farmers markets are easy to find. Almost every city has at least one farmers market.